Thursday 4 April 2013

Lost in Paris

How many times was I lost today? Quite a few. Good thing I downloaded the app that shows where I am on a map! It also has a handy compass.
First I got lost, but found the flower market behind Notre Dame. I'll definitely come back here :)

I want one

A splash of colour on a cloudy day.

Oops, caught me snapping. Distinguished French ladies.

Classique

First warm day, this is on the menu!
                                          


Lost again, but stumbled into the Village of St. Paul. Lots of antiques....

...like these.
Found myself in the famous Place des Vosges with its famous arched passageways....
...like these.

And if you peek through some of those arches.....scenes like this.

I love the doors.
And the street signs.






Shhhh.....
Tea time

1 comment: