Sunday 21 December 2014

Macarons

Well, last day in Paris was Friday, and I spent the day going from one shop to another :) It was rainy. but that didn't stop the hoards of shoppers out buying their holiday treats. I waited 15 minutes in line to get in Pierre Herme! I think there are about forty macarons for David, Veronique and I to get through :) 
To follow the adventure, please go to www.carolynkessler22.blogspot.ca   I'll won't be posting regularly, and maybe not at all once we get to Oberstaufen (moving day Dec. 30) as the internet may not be working immediately.


Hugo & Victor - very pretty store, and our first try of the macarons says they are worth the price.

Most expensive macarons in Paris I think!

Waited 15 minutes in this line to get into Pierre Herme

Bought a dozen, plus 2 of their special large macarons with raspberries, call Isphahan, flavoured with roses

One last onion soup :)

...and a walk home along the Seine

From my apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment